- 10 oz. Chilean Sea Bass or Black Cod
- 2 tbs. sweet yellow miso
- 2 tbs. mirin
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 Japanese eggplant, halved and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 12 shitake mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 heaping tbs. hoisin sauce
1. Wash fish and pat dry. Place in a zip-top bag. In a bowl, combine miso, mirin, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Pour over fish and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top. Remove fish from bag and wipe off some of marinade. Place fish on rack and broil 6 minutes per side.
3. Coat a nonstick wok with cooking spray and place over high heat. Add all vegetables and cook until soft, about 5-8 minutes. Add hoisin sauce and cook 1 minute.
4. To plate: 1/2 of vegetable mixture topped with 1 piece fish.