Berries, peaches, plums, and grapes are nature’s candy. These jewel-toned beauties are packed with disease-fighting antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Who knew dessert could be so good and good-for-you?
- 4 cups chopped fruit (blueberries, mixed berries, apples, pears, peaches, plums)
- 1 tbs. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Kashi Go-Lean Crunch
- Vanilla frozen yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit of your choice (or combination of any 2 fruits) with cinnamon. Place the mixture into a glass or ceramic baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and bake 35-40 minutes.
- To serve, scoop a generous amount of fruit into bowl, top with 1-2 tbs. cereal and 1-2 tbs. vanilla frozen yogurt