Erin has been a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition, Fitness, and Wellness Coach in private practice for over 20 years, specializing in:
- Sports, Weight Management, Women’s health, Cardiovascular health, Children and Adolescent Nutrition
- Corporate Wellness
- Cooking Lessons, Recipe Demos
- Lifestyle and Wellness Coaching
- Food Sensitivity Testing and LEAP dietary protocol
Erin is also the President and co-founder of U Rock Girl (www.urockgirl.com), a health and wellness website for women of all ages, providing information, products, and services to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. She is the co-author of the lifestyle cookbook, “No Excuses! 50 Healthy Ways to ROCK Breakfast!” available in both print and ebook formats at www.URockGirl.com.
Erin is a featured columnist for Oxygen Magazine and Clean Eating Magazine (“Ask the Dietitians”) and has been quoted in numerous on-line health publications, including Shape.com.
She appears as the nutrition expert in the DVD “Healthy Lunches for Kids” and on “Health Matters with Dr. Larry Santora” discussing children’s nutrition. http://www.chapman.edu/healthMatters/showSegments.asp
In addition, Erin is also on the Health Advisory Board for Nutricula Magazine – The Science of Longevity (www.nutricula-u.com) and writes a monthly nutrition column.
Erin is a Member of:
- American Dietetic Association
- Founding member of the Weight Management (WM) Dietetic Practice Group
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
Erin is available for in-person, telephone, and video (Skype) counseling and can be contacted via email at ErinMacdonaldRD@aol.com