Erin has been a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition, Fitness, and Wellness Coach in private practice for over 20 years, specializing in:
- Sports, Weight Management, Women’s health, Cardiovascular health, Children and Adolescent Nutrition
- Corporate Wellness
- Cooking Lessons, Recipe Demos
- Lifestyle and Wellness Coaching
- Food Sensitivity Testing and LEAP dietary protocol
Erin is Co-founder of U Rock Girl (www.urockgirl.com), a health and wellness website for women of all ages, providing information, products, and services to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. She is the co-author of the lifestyle cookbook, “No Excuses! 50 Healthy Ways to ROCK Breakfast!” available in both print and ebook formats and the recently released ebook, “No Excuses! 50 Healthy Ways to ROCK Lunch & Dinner!” at www.URockGirl.com.
Erin sits on the Health Advisory Board for Clean Eating Magazine (“Ask the Dietitians”) and is the co-creator of “A Whole Life Guide to Lasting Weight Loss” for the Clean Eating Academy.
Erin is a Member of:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Founding member of the Weight Management (WM) Dietetic Practice Group
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
Erin is available for in-person, telephone, and video (Skype) counseling and can be contacted via email at ErinMacdonaldRD@aol.com