Erin has been a Registered Dietitian and Nutrition, Fitness, and Wellness Coach in private practice for 20 years, specializing in:
- Sports, Weight Management, Women’s health, Cardiovascular health, Children and Adolescent Nutrition
- Corporate Wellness
- Cooking Lessons, Recipe Demos
- Lifestyle and Wellness Coaching
- Food Sensitivity Testing and LEAP dietary protocol
Erin is also the President and co-founder of U Rock Girl (www.urockgirl.com), a health and wellness website for women of all ages, providing information, products, and services to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. They have just released their first cookbook, “No Excuses! 50 Healthy Ways to ROCK Breakfast!” available in both print and ebook formats at www.URockGirl.com.
Erin is a featured columnist for Oxygen Magazine and Clean Eating Magazine. She was also featured in Oxygen Magazine’s 2012 special Glutes edition. She also writes a column in Clean Eating Magazine called, “Ask the Dietitians.” She has been quoted in numerous on-line health publications, including Shape.com.
She appears as the nutrition expert in the DVD “Healthy Lunches for Kids” and on “Health Matters with Dr. Larry Santora” discussing children’s nutrition. http://www.chapman.edu/healthMatters/showSegments.asp
In addition, Erin is also on the Health Advisory Board for Nutricula Magazine – The Science of Longevity (www.nutricula-u.com) and writes a monthly nutrition column.
Erin is a Member of:
- American Dietetic Association
- Founding member of the Weight Management (WM) Dietetic Practice Group
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
Erin is available for in-person, telephone, and video (Skype) counseling and can be contacted via email at ErinMacdonaldRD@aol.com